Stakenet (CURRENCY:XSN) traded up 7.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 9th. One Stakenet coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002861 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and Sistemkoin. In the last seven days, Stakenet has traded down 23.5% against the dollar. Stakenet has a market capitalization of $13.26 million and $64,037.00 worth of Stakenet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $183.69 or 0.02804697 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013152 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001609 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002577 BTC.
Stakenet Coin Profile
Stakenet (CRYPTO:XSN) is a TPoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2016. Stakenet’s total supply is 80,467,288 coins and its circulating supply is 70,760,409 coins. The Reddit community for Stakenet is /r/StakeNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Stakenet is medium.com/stakenet. Stakenet’s official Twitter account is @xsnofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stakenet’s official website is stakenet.io.
Buying and Selling Stakenet
Stakenet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakenet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stakenet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stakenet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stakenet Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakenet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.