Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 2nd. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $43,162.00 and $161.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can now be bought for about $0.0151 or 0.00000233 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha. Over the last week, Qbic has traded down 13.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $178.34 or 0.02754415 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013256 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002777 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004111 BTC.
Qbic is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 3,602,902 coins and its circulating supply is 2,861,010 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Qbic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Qbic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.