Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 27.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 8th. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $40,205.00 and approximately $227.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 22.6% against the dollar. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $181.83 or 0.02808218 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013136 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001615 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 24.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002748 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004814 BTC.
Qbic (CRYPTO:QBIC) is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 3,588,282 coins and its circulating supply is 2,846,390 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.