Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 31.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 10th. Qbic has a total market cap of $282,784.00 and approximately $8,059.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00002005 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded 32.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.84 or 0.03868940 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00024729 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009074 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001530 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00001109 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007448 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Qbic (QBIC) is a coin. It launched on January 12th, 2018. Qbic’s total supply is 2,989,459 coins and its circulating supply is 2,247,567 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Qbic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Qbic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.