Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 10th. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded 29.9% lower against the dollar. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0145 or 0.00000223 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $41,610.00 and approximately $182.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.50 or 0.02852457 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012629 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00001521 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002988 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004258 BTC.
Qbic (CRYPTO:QBIC) is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 3,615,082 coins and its circulating supply is 2,873,190 coins. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.