how much can you save with its cap?

0
8

Why is this a novelty?

To understand, we must return to October 1, 2014, the date of implementation of the specific offer for vulnerable customers "(OCF). It then introduced a range of 10 low-cost banking products and services for people in "financial fragility" (see below). Costs related to banking incidents were lower, but not capped. The bill could still fly. The system was considered insufficient: under the pressure of Bercy and in particular the Minister of the Economy, Bruno Le Maire, the banks undertook, last September, to cap at 200 euros per year the cost of incidents of payments for customers who have subscribed to the OCF. Again, this measure is far from protecting all populations because only 10% of people eligible for the OCF have subscribed, the remaining 90% have often not been informed by their banks. Last rebound in December: to overcome this problem, the banks undertook, on a voluntary basis, to extend this limitation of the costs related to banking incidents – and only to banking incidents contrary to the OCF which covers more services – 25 euros per month to 3.6 million customers considered fragile.

What are the conditions to benefit from the capping of bank incident charges?

They are defined by the monetary and financial code:

People registered in the Central Register of Checks. Two types of people are referenced: customers whose checks remain without funds for more than 3 months, and those whose BC has been confiscated over 3 consecutive months. People whose debt overhang has been accepted by the administration. If it is not in either of these situations, the customer can still be considered "fragile", according to the free judgment of the bank. For example, if multiple payment incidents

<p class = "canvas-atom-canvas-text Mb (1.0em) Mb (0) – sm Mt (0.8em) – sm" type = "text" content = "(…) Click here to see more"data-reactid =" 27 "> (…) Click here to see more

<p class = "canvas-atom-canvas-text Mb (1.0em) Mb (0) – sm Mt (0.8em) – sm" type = "text" content = "BNP Paribas: customers can claim compensation after the breakdown
Credit for bank bans
CSG, bonus, overtime tax free: what you will win with Emmanuel Macron's gifts
Insurers: those who make you money (and those who shear you)
Stock market experts: those who make you money (and those who shear you)
"data-reactid =" 28 "> BNP Paribas: customers can claim compensation after the breakdown
Credit for bank bans
CSG, bonus, overtime tax free: what you will win with Emmanuel Macron's gifts
Insurers: those who make you money (and those who shear you)
Stock market experts: those who make you money (and those who shear you)