ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded down 16.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 11th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00003597 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit. ExclusiveCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.04 million and approximately $8,140.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 39.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.97 or 0.02684146 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011283 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002897 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 304.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
EXCL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 4,741,225 coins. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin. The official website for ExclusiveCoin is exclusivecoin.pw.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.