ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 12% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 16th. Over the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded 36.1% lower against the US dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a total market cap of $1.29 million and approximately $39,810.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00004203 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $185.66 or 0.02854105 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013245 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002719 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004814 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 4,731,763 coins. ExclusiveCoin’s official website is exclusivecoin.pw. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ExclusiveCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for ExclusiveCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.