DeviantCoin (DEV) traded down -8.71 percent versus American dollar in the last 24h period ending 02:30 on September 14th EST. DeviantCoin at the moment has a marketcap of $5,484,336 and its 24 hrs trading volume is approximately $35,869. Throughout the last seven days, DeviantCoin is -1.27 percent against the American dollar along with a change of -2.40 percent inside the past 60 minutes.
Let’s take a look at how other cryptocurrencies have performed since this time yesterday:
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) is currently at $1.94 against the dollar, a 25.30 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of BCI is at 0.00029625 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) is currently at $0.00 against the dollar, a 5.15 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of TIPS is at 0.000000002 BTC.
- Ruff (RUFF) is currently at $0.02 against the dollar, a 4.97 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of RUFF is at 0.00000276 BTC.
- Dignity (DIG) is currently at $0.06 against the dollar, a -12.20 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of DIG is at 0.00000928 BTC.
- All Sports (SOC) is currently at $0.02 against the dollar, a 6.02 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of SOC is at 0.00000284 BTC.
DeviantCoin has a maximum supply of 10,953,514 coins. It was launched on 16th February, 2018.
According to CryptoCompare.com: “Deviant Coin is a PoS Masternode based cryptocurrency.Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online.”
Listed here are a few helpful links should you would prefer to get more about DeviantCoin:
DEV: For Traders
Anyone can obtain DEV at trading exchanges like Cryptopia,
It is not always viable to buy crypto such as DeviantCoin instantly using USD. Investors looking to obtain DEV may possibly need to first pick up Bitcoin or ETH using an exchange that has got USD currency trading pairs including Coinbase as well as GDAX. Investors may then use this Bitcoin or Ethereum to obtain DeviantCoin using one of the exchanges we outlined previously.