Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 1:00 AM ET on July 18th. During the last seven days, Creditbit has traded down 18.2% against the dollar. One Creditbit token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0329 or 0.00000510 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. Creditbit has a market capitalization of $548,760.00 and $3,940.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $183.49 or 0.02845890 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013025 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002868 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004374 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
CRB is a token. It launched on November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,692,130 tokens. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org.
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Creditbit Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Creditbit and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.