ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. During the last week, ChainCoin has traded up 13.7% against the US dollar. One ChainCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0565 or 0.00000887 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ChainCoin has a total market cap of $873,974.00 and $303.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $183.07 or 0.02875603 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00001484 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002897 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004265 BTC.
ChainCoin (CRYPTO:CHC) is a coin. It was first traded on January 19th, 2014. ChainCoin’s total supply is 17,447,289 coins and its circulating supply is 15,476,996 coins. The official website for ChainCoin is www.chaincoin.org. ChainCoin’s official Twitter account is @chain_coin.
Buying and Selling ChainCoin
ChainCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChainCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ChainCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for ChainCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.