ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 9th. During the last seven days, ChainCoin has traded 11.8% lower against the dollar. ChainCoin has a market cap of $816,801.00 and approximately $704.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChainCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0528 or 0.00000815 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.06 or 0.02746679 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013012 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002803 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004082 BTC.
ChainCoin Coin Profile
ChainCoin (CHC) is a coin. It launched on January 19th, 2014. ChainCoin’s total supply is 17,447,289 coins and its circulating supply is 15,472,729 coins. The official website for ChainCoin is www.chaincoin.org. ChainCoin’s official Twitter account is @chain_coin.
Buying and Selling ChainCoin
ChainCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.