ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 11th. ChainCoin has a total market cap of $731,302.00 and $318.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ChainCoin has traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ChainCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0472 or 0.00000770 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $165.42 or 0.02696342 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011248 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00001338 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 396.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
ChainCoin Coin Profile
ChainCoin (CRYPTO:CHC) is a coin. Its launch date was January 19th, 2014. ChainCoin’s total supply is 17,447,289 coins and its circulating supply is 15,480,446 coins. ChainCoin’s official website is www.chaincoin.org. ChainCoin’s official Twitter account is @chain_coin.
ChainCoin Coin Trading
ChainCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChainCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.